Perceptus Solutions Inc. | blog | Bingo Card Generator | Papaya Polls - Simple Surveys | Naque for Unique Names | Ivy DSL - internet for retailers | other

The Perceptus Forums
April 18, 2024, 08:53:38 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the Perceptus Forums!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Custom cards  (Read 12663 times)
Becky Vigon
« on: April 09, 2007, 06:47:37 PM »

How hard would it be for you to make cards that said R E L A Y across the top? I am working with the fundraising chair at Relay For Life (American Cancer Society's biggest fundraiser; please see LouisaRFL.org for more information). I have upgraded to Premium, and am laboriously pasting over the BINGO ! You would forever be my heroes, and I would gladly slide you a few more dollars if only to save myself all that tedious work.

Thanks for your consideration,

Beck
leonard
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: April 09, 2007, 07:07:09 PM »

How hard would it be for you to make cards that said R E L A Y across the top? I am working with the fundraising chair at Relay For Life (American Cancer Society's biggest fundraiser; please see LouisaRFL.org for more information). I have upgraded to Premium, and am laboriously pasting over the BINGO ! You would forever be my heroes, and I would gladly slide you a few more dollars if only to save myself all that tedious work.

Hi Becky,

Thank you for using print-bingo.com.  If I'm reading your question correctly, I think that the feature that you are looking for is already there. 

Use the custom bingo card design feature.  There, you can customize the letters to use at the top of the bingo card, we refer to them as "Column Headers".

If you are using regular numbered cards (i.e. 1...75), then you will have to enter the standard numbers into the word list fields.  There's a post that I made earlier in this forum with the list of numbers that you can copy and paste into the card design form: http://forum.perceptus.ca/index.php?topic=1810.0.

Regards,

Leonard
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Hosted by Perceptus Solutions Inc. Powered by SMF 1.1.14 | SMF © 2006-2011, Simple Machines LLC