Perceptus Solutions Inc. | blog | Bingo Card Generator | Papaya Polls - Simple Surveys | Naque for Unique Names | Ivy DSL - internet for retailers | other

The Perceptus Forums
March 28, 2024, 07:20:33 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the Perceptus Forums!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Can't seem to print bingo cards  (Read 11168 times)
kiki1075

View Profile
« on: May 08, 2007, 07:07:05 PM »

I'm not sure what I'm missing, but when I generate a set of bingo cards there is no Print button to print them out. Also, is it possible to save the bingo cards to word or some other formate if I wanted to add some graphics before printing?

Thanks
kiki1075
leonard
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: May 08, 2007, 09:41:19 PM »

Hi kiki1075,

Re: missing print button

This is handled by your PDF viewer. For the vast majority of people, this is Adobe Reader.  Perhaps you need to enable the "File" toolbar.  Right click a blank spot on the Adobe toolbar and make sure the File option is enabled.  Or, right click in the preview area and there is a Print option there too.  Lastly, you can try the manual download link to save the PDF to your computer (e.g. "My Documents" for Windows users) and then open it from there.

Re: adding graphics.

We don't have any real good suggestions for this.  You could try using a "watermark" type feature of your print driver (that's pretty rare, though).  There is a free trial of "FinePrint" available (http://www.fineprint.com/). It allows you to add a watermark on printed pages (the main purpose of the program is to scale multiple pages onto one page).

Thanks for using Print-bingo.com!

LC

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Hosted by Perceptus Solutions Inc. Powered by SMF 1.1.14 | SMF © 2006-2011, Simple Machines LLC