Perceptus Solutions Inc. | blog | Bingo Card Generator | Papaya Polls - Simple Surveys | Naque for Unique Names | Ivy DSL - internet for retailers | other

The Perceptus Forums
March 29, 2024, 04:34:49 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the Perceptus Forums!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Call card for numbered cards  (Read 11996 times)
Becki
« on: March 06, 2008, 09:43:33 AM »

Hi Becky,

To print a call card, go to the custom bingo card design form, look below the "Word Lists" columns, the next option is "Output Type".  Premium users can generate randomized call cards, call chips, and serialized bingo cards in addition to the regular bingo cards.

LC

Hi! I am also trying to figure out how to print the call cards-- I followed your instructions above, but the custom Bingo card form is wanting me to put in a word list.... I created just the standard numbered Bingo cards, how do I print a call list for those?

Thanks!
Becki Smiley
leonard
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 10, 2008, 10:23:50 PM »

Hi! I am also trying to figure out how to print the call cards-- I followed your instructions above, but the custom Bingo card form is wanting me to put in a word list.... I created just the standard numbered Bingo cards, how do I print a call list for those?

Thanks!
Becki Smiley

Hi Becki,

I split your post into a new thread.  Standard numbered cards have a slightly different process for printing the call cards - it's kind of a historical quirk of the way print-bingo.com developed over time.

Go here: http://print-bingo.com/print-bingo-cards.php
Then use the numeric bingo cards for customization option.  That reuses the custom card builder, but it's preloaded with the numbers and headers you need for standard numeric cards.

LC
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Hosted by Perceptus Solutions Inc. Powered by SMF 1.1.14 | SMF © 2006-2011, Simple Machines LLC