Perceptus Solutions Inc. | blog | Bingo Card Generator | Papaya Polls - Simple Surveys | Naque for Unique Names | Ivy DSL - internet for retailers | other

The Perceptus Forums
March 29, 2024, 04:23:43 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the Perceptus Forums!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Re: printing cards  (Read 10669 times)
DaphneM

View Profile
« on: September 27, 2008, 04:18:25 AM »

I have gone through the steps several times of creating the card but when I click submit it does nothing but refresh the page.  Am I doing something wrong.  If I can get this to work, I would love to be a Premium member.  I am a homeschooling mother and I teach at a co-op.  This would be great.  I also have my own business and could use these there.  Please help!

Daphne
leonard
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 06, 2008, 02:20:13 PM »

Note: I split the topic from the original thread that this was attached to.  I missed the post when it was first submitted.

Hi Daphne,

I might have spoken to you by phone already...    could you please tell me what kind of computer you are using (i.e. Apple or Windows) and which web browser you are using (e.g. Safari, Firefox, Internet Explorer)?

Also, please try saving the "manual bingo cards" link to your documents folder and then opening that file.

Regards,

Leonard

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Hosted by Perceptus Solutions Inc. Powered by SMF 1.1.14 | SMF © 2006-2011, Simple Machines LLC