Perceptus Solutions Inc. | blog | Bingo Card Generator | Papaya Polls - Simple Surveys | Naque for Unique Names | Ivy DSL - internet for retailers | other

The Perceptus Forums
March 29, 2024, 07:27:16 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the Perceptus Forums!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Saved designs - aren't showing up  (Read 17802 times)
arick

View Profile
« on: November 02, 2009, 04:37:57 PM »

Hi - I have saved a bingo design this afternoon, sent it to myself, but I haven't recieved it and it doesn't show up in my "saved designs" I have premium access - am I doing somehting wrong? Thanks
leonard
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: November 02, 2009, 04:57:25 PM »

Hi arick,

I've just checked the logs, and I don't see any attempts to email out a saved design to your email address.  We do have other emailed designs from other users working fine today.

Did you go right through to the end and submit the form to email the design?  Do you get any error messages when you do this?  Also, it should show up on your Premium Access page, if you've logged in BEFORE saving or sending the design.

LC

arick

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 03, 2009, 06:27:21 AM »

I just tried again - I logged in to my Premium Access, updated my previously saved design with the corrections, generated the cards, then tried to save it by sending it. I get no error messages, and no new design is saved, and I haven't received an email. This worked for me a week ago, but now - it doesn't seem to want to save. I am not sure what I am doing wrong. I fill out the email form, and send it. any ideas? Thanks
leonard
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 04, 2009, 09:52:35 PM »

Arick,

Everything seems fine with the site.  I've tested on a couple machines with a couple web browsers on each. It must be specific to your configuration.  Have you changed any software recently?  Maybe try with a different web browser such as Firefox or Google Chrome?

LC
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Hosted by Perceptus Solutions Inc. Powered by SMF 1.1.14 | SMF © 2006-2011, Simple Machines LLC