Perceptus Solutions Inc. | blog | Bingo Card Generator | Papaya Polls - Simple Surveys | Naque for Unique Names | Ivy DSL - internet for retailers | other

The Perceptus Forums
April 19, 2024, 01:08:05 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the Perceptus Forums!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Is this site right for what I need  (Read 17630 times)
ewasko

View Profile
« on: February 18, 2010, 08:40:20 AM »

I am a total bingo novice!  I just came across this site because I am looking for custom bingo cards for an event.  By "custom" I mean I want to insert a company logo at the top or bottom of each bingo card.  I can't tell if I can do this on this site. 
Also, I'm not sure if I need the premium package or not.  I will hopefully have 75-100 people at this event.  How many bingo cards should I print?  We will being playing bingo for roughly an hour, but it is going to be relaxed, not fast paced. I would appreciate any feed back as, like I said, I really know nothing about Bingo!  Thank you!
leonard
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: February 19, 2010, 12:31:42 PM »

Hi ewasko,

You can not insert a custom logo with print-bingo.com.  Many people will run the paper through their printer twice, once to put a corporate logo on the paper, and a second time to put the bingo cards on them.  Or use pre-printed letterhead.

As for the # of cards that you need, it really varies.  If you go to a bingo hall, people will regularly buy 3-10 cards per person per game.  But for a friendly game, usually you only get one card each per game.  As for the length of each game, it entirely depends on the # of words in the card (assuming you're using a custom word list).

Regards,

Leonard
ewasko

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 03, 2010, 08:06:19 AM »

Thanks Leanord.  Another question for you.  How high to the numbers go when generating the bingo cards?  I need to rent a bingo drum for our event and I need to make sure it will have all the numbers I need.  Thank you!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Hosted by Perceptus Solutions Inc. Powered by SMF 1.1.14 | SMF © 2006-2011, Simple Machines LLC