Perceptus Solutions Inc. | blog | Bingo Card Generator | Papaya Polls - Simple Surveys | Naque for Unique Names | Ivy DSL - internet for retailers | other

The Perceptus Forums
March 29, 2024, 02:38:46 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the Perceptus Forums!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: help!  (Read 15374 times)
mi.ca_1205

View Profile
« on: November 07, 2011, 07:08:55 AM »

A friend of mine will hold a Bingo Fundraising project on Nov. 28, having a large group he wanted to use a screen where in everybody can check on the numbers on the screen after calling out. Can you help us on how we can do it using a screen through a computer? We will appreciate your help....thank you so much!
leonard
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: November 07, 2011, 11:57:34 AM »

There are special programs that are made for this, unfortunately, I've never tried any of them, so I can't provide a recommendation.

I've personally used a large paper print out about 6 feet wide by 2 feet tall with all 75 possible numbers printed on it, and had assistants use post-it notes to cover the numbers that have been called. That was kind of fun.

I've seen some places just use an Excel spreadsheet or Power Point slide with a projector to display the numbers drawn for a door prize. It's fairly simple, but it worked reasonably well.

I've also replied to your email... but a post here might be useful for other visitors.  Thanks!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Hosted by Perceptus Solutions Inc. Powered by SMF 1.1.14 | SMF © 2006-2011, Simple Machines LLC