Perceptus Solutions Inc. | blog | Bingo Card Generator | Papaya Polls - Simple Surveys | Naque for Unique Names | Ivy DSL - internet for retailers | other

The Perceptus Forums
April 17, 2024, 05:10:56 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the Perceptus Forums!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Family Reunion Bingo question  (Read 19247 times)
elnhaley

View Profile
« on: June 26, 2009, 06:58:23 PM »

I am searching for a way to create Bingo cards with unique Family History text question lists.  It looks to me like the Bingo Card generator will do what we are looking for and create the lists in random order.  I have already tested this and it worked perfectly.

Now I would like to be able to control the size of the card so we can have a "fill in the answer" space after the text question in each box.

If I purchase the Premium, will it be possible to do this?  If not, any suggestions as to how I might do this?

Many thanks,
Ellen

leonard
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 26, 2009, 11:55:51 PM »

Hi Ellen,

You could try adding a series of underscores after your question.  We use this in our Ice Breaker bingo template, which is available on our bingo template designs page.

E.g. "Was __________ years old at the last reunion."

LC
elnhaley

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 27, 2009, 09:39:18 AM »

Leonard,
Thanks so much, spaces work great.  I have signed up for premium!

Now, is there a way to get the one card per page to center on the page?

Ellen
leonard
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 28, 2009, 01:20:13 AM »

Hi Ellen,

Thanks for upgrading to a Premium account.  Unfortunately no, the layout of the different sized cards is fixed.

Regards,

Leonard
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Hosted by Perceptus Solutions Inc. Powered by SMF 1.1.14 | SMF © 2006-2011, Simple Machines LLC